One of the primary goals of Spread Hope Project is to help fellow mental health and chronic illness advocates. We know that advocacy efforts can be a strain on time, energy, resources, and funding, especially when you’re working solo or as part of a smaller group. We have background and experience in marketing, communications, social media, and event planning, and we can’t think of a better way to utilize this to help other advocates spread the word about what they’re doing.
Here are just a few examples of ways in which we can work with you to help promote your advocacy efforts.
- Help create and implement a social media campaign
- Conduct an email interview with you about your advocacy efforts and post it on our blog.
- Feature a guest post about your advocacy efforts/organization.
- Help create/organize a fundraising campaign
- Help plan and promote an awareness or fundraising event (Note: you don’t have to be local for this, but if you’re local, there’s a chance we may be able to attend your event and promote “live”!).
We love getting creative, so let’s brainstorm! If you’re interested in learning more about how we can help work with you to promote your advocacy efforts, send us an email, or connect with us on social media!