So, 2017 was a huge year for the Spread Hope Project! Here’s a brief recap:
- We got our blog underway (this was slightly before 2017, but we’ll count it!)
- We gained over 200 followers on Instagram
- We started our Facebook page
- We started #365DaysofHope
- We completed our fourth Overnight Walk for Suicide Prevention
- We took Spread Hope photos on three different continents and numerous states
- We debuted a bunch of Spread Hope Gear, including shirts (for all types of weather), mugs, pet apparel, and more!
- Met so, so many awesome advocates, and truly amazing people in our first full year!
Oh, and I got married. There’s that!
So what’s in store for 2018?
Well, we’ll I’ll be continuing the 365 Days of Hope posts through May 31st, as this year’s started on June 1. Plus, we’ll be announcing our Ambassador program and some new community based projects. Oh, did I mention we’ll be headed to Greece, and back to Spain?
Of course, we’re always looking for new local partners, so if you’re interested in a dual awareness project, we’d love to chat with you!